Anything Goes at Paper Smooches - #3

Monday, September 19, 2016
Ok. Just one more ;-) Here is my third, and last, card for the Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Smooches.


I'm in love with these flowers. The Adorable Array die is so beautiful!

For this card I die cut the flowers out of a distress inked watercolor paper. And again on a plain white one. It's some tiny paper pieceing to put everything back inside the die bit I think it turned out great.

I used the same distress inks for the papers behind the flower and the sentiment to make it all match. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches "Best Buds" stamp set,




***
I'm also entering my card to the
Simon Says Clean and Simple Challenge.

1 comment

  1. Love the way you did this, Lena! Yes, this die is fiddly to paper-piece, but so worth it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)