söndag 18 september 2016

Anything Goes at Paper Smooches - #1

I'm entering an Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Smooches.


My card is very CAS and I'm showing off my new crush. This owl is SO cute and tiny and I just LOVE it ♥ I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and I hope it looks as fluffy as I was aiming for :-)

The owl and the "hi" is from the stamp set Feathered Friends. The "hi" is just half of the actual sentiment in the set.




***
I'm also entering my card to the
Simon Says Clean and Simple Challenge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)