Anything Goes at Paper Smooches - #2

Sunday, September 18, 2016
Here is my second card for the Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Smooches.


This is also a CAS card and I made this card similar to the owl card simply because I like it :-)

This time I used two dies from Paper Smooches. I used a cut from the Honey Comb die as a stencil and made the background. And the flower  die is called Adorable Array. I used watercolor pencils to color in the flower and bud and left the rest of the die empty.

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.







***
I'm also entering my card to the
Simon Says Clean and Simple Challenge.

1 comment

  1. hello! this is the cutest card, luv the sweet pink bloom! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)