Things with wings - with MAWTT

Thursday, February 4, 2016
Ny utmaning hos MAWTT (Moving Along With The Times) Challenge blog.

Temat denna gång är "Things with wings". Var med!
Mitt kort är med ett motiv från Meljen's Designs. Deras digitala stämplar har utgått och företaget har en paus. Jag är så glad att ha ett gäng i min ägo :-)


.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

New challenge at MAWTT (Moving Along With The Time) Challenge blog.

The theme for this challenge is "Things with wings". Join us!
This time I'm using a digital image from Meljen's Designs. Their digital designs have retired forever :-( I'm glad I own a bunch. So cute :-) 





4 comments

  1. Your image makes me laugh! Such a clever take on the wings brief, that's ace x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena this image is so cute, love your design, perfect, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute image - pigs might fly! I've eventual;y got round to visiting your blog! Hazel, MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lena,
    what a great card, and that image is so unusual, and very sweet.
    Wonderful design.
    Sorry I am late commenting on this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)