tisdag 5 juli 2016

So DAM sweet - with Pretty Cute Stamps

Jag funderar på att bara skriva på engelska i bloggen och testar från och med nu i några inlägg. SNÄLLA kommentera med synpunkter på om det funkar eller om jag ska fortsätta med både svenska och engelska. Tack ♥

.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

There is a stream running through my town and in it there are beavers. I think they are adorable but I guess I wouldn't get too close. By the stream the town recently built a new playground (still under construction) and it's amazing, Among other things there is a huge wooden beaver from which there is a slide, a climbing wall and inside you can play house. My son loves it! (you can find some good pics of the playground here: http://dagmammans.blogspot.se/2016/06/justin-baver-finns-pa-lekplatsen-i.html).

So what would be better than a card featuring the super cute beaver by Pretty Cute Stamps. The digi set is called Beavers in Love. I colored her with Faber Castell Polychromos. So cute!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)