Note cards - with Oddball Art

Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Oddball Art is having another challenge.

As usual it's anything goes and you enter by creating with Oddball designs and upload your photo to the image folder in the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OddballArtStamps/ 

My inspiration project for the July Challenge is a few notecards made with the lil' Sweet Chirps (image no. 197). I took some journaling cards from a set I had in my stash and just glued the cutie on. But first they got different colors (Spectrum Noir markers). And also a little sparkle with some silver glitter glue. I already used one when adding a note to some summer treats for my co-workers.

Don't miss out on 10% off the Oddball Etsy store. Use my code: DTLENA10.

.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.





No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)