onsdag 6 juli 2016

CAS - with Sasayaki Glitter

It's time for a new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter and the theme is CAS.

I love CAS but I never know when to stop ;-)
However, I do think I kept it very clean this time. I used Mia for this card and colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers. You can find here in the Etsy store here.

The "hi" is a die from My favorite things and I made six cuts in three colors that matched Mia. Love the dimension it brings.

Don't forget to join the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook group.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)