Faery Ink DT-Call

Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Jag ska utmana mig själv ännu mer och försöka se till att jag MÅSTE pyssla :-) Därför ska jag, med detta inlägget, ansöka om en DT-plats (Design Team) hos
Faery Ink. Resten av inlägget blir på engelska.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, hereby, apply for the Faery Ink Design Team.



My name is Lena and I'm a married mother of four. I live just outside of Gothenburg on the Swedish west coast. Besides being a mother and wife I'm on leave from my job as a kindergarden teacher and studying full-time to become a teacher for school year 4-6.  I've always loved to create with my hands. I love crafting in general and stamping/cardmaking in particular. But even though I prefer paper, glitter, stamps, coloring I also love making jewelry, sewing, painting and much more.

I've never been on a design team but I have to start somewhere, right?
Faery Ink caught my eye when I was searching for digital stamps on Etsy. I just loved the designs :-)
I'm kind of new to digital stamps and I usually stamp with the rubber kind, but I really like the digital ones since it's easy access (on my computer) and I can resize to fit my project.

I love to color. I'm still in practice when it comes to light source and shadows and I recently started using Faber-Castell Polychomos, which I love! I think I'm better with watercolors but I won't give up. It's a nice "problem" to have, having to practice coloring amazing images :-)

This blog is very new and I'm working on filling it with my art :-)
I have a facebook page for my blog: https://www.facebook.com/lenaspysselblogg.
I use my "everyday" instagram for my blog as well: http://instagram.com/lena.rocknroll.
And last, but not least, Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/osmilia.
(A direct link to my blog board: http://www.pinterest.com/osmilia/blogg-lena-pysslar).

Well, I hope that's enough text and I'll go on to my application card.
I fell in love with the Honey Latte Cute Coffee Girl. She's like me, a coffee freak ;-)
I used the "faded" design (first time ever) so the lines of the design doesn't show, as much, and colored with my beloved Polychromos. I feel that the decorations are a bit simple but, like the coffee girl, colorful :-) I hope you like it.


No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)