More than video games - with Pretty Cute Stamps

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Hi everyone. Today I'm blogging over at Pretty Cute Stamps :-)
I hope you're having a lovely day. I know I am since autumn is here for real. Yay!

My family is full of gamers. Yours too? The PCS clear stamp set "Game On" is my go-to stamp set when a gamers birthday is coming up. I love it!



For this card I clear embossed a controller several times on watercolor paper. After that I simply played with my watercolors in a very random fashion. The border and sentiment is on cardstock that I colored coordinated with one of the colors I happened to have in the background.




No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)