Calico Craft Parts DT Call

Saturday, April 9, 2016
Calico Craft Parts are having a DT call and I thought I'd try out:-)

Even though I mostly make cards and use basicaly only paper (and sequins <3 ) I really like to craft in general. I like to be challenged and Calico Craft Parts do have some amazing stuff in their shop that I'd love to work with. So even if I don't make the team I will absolutely buy from them soon:-)

So, they ask that I show three projects that I made that show off my style. I'm still not sure what my style is but below are projects that I really like. Please click the images for a better look :-)

(The fox stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie and the sentiment from Inky Wings.)


(Stamps from Bombshell Stamps)



(Stamp from Sasayaki Glitter - wood parts from a card kit, not sure what brand.)

******************

That's it! Wish me luck and have a lovely day <3





No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)