torsdag 24 mars 2016

Bombshell and a Rad Birthday

Mina studier har tagit mycket tid det senaste och bloggen har fått lida. Jag ska försöka samla ihop korten jag gjort under den senaste månaden i några få inlägg.

Jag önskar Dig en trevlig påskhelg :-)


.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.



My studies have taken up alot of my time latey and the blog had to take a step (or five) back. I will try to gather the cards I've made in this past month into a few posts.

I wish You a very nice Easter holiday :-)


.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

The first card I want to show you as one I made for a friend of my brother. She turned 30 and got a tattoo as a gift. I thought that a stamp from Bombshell Stamps was just what a card like that needed :-) I wrote her name by hand.


 

 .•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

I made the next card for my nephew on his 18th birthday. The text stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and the background is made with distress inks :-)





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)