Bombshell and a Rad Birthday

Thursday, March 24, 2016
Mina studier har tagit mycket tid det senaste och bloggen har fått lida. Jag ska försöka samla ihop korten jag gjort under den senaste månaden i några få inlägg.

Jag önskar Dig en trevlig påskhelg :-)


.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.



My studies have taken up alot of my time latey and the blog had to take a step (or five) back. I will try to gather the cards I've made in this past month into a few posts.

I wish You a very nice Easter holiday :-)


.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

The first card I want to show you as one I made for a friend of my brother. She turned 30 and got a tattoo as a gift. I thought that a stamp from Bombshell Stamps was just what a card like that needed :-) I wrote her name by hand.


 

 .•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

I made the next card for my nephew on his 18th birthday. The text stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and the background is made with distress inks :-)





No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)