Art By MiRan - Fun hair color

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Jag är så glad! Jag blev tillfrågad om att vara gästdesigner för Art By MiRan's Showcase blog i mars med tema "Fun hair color". Första gången jag blivit "spontanfrågad" och det känns jättebra :-)

Resten av inlägget blir på engelska.

.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

I'm so happy! I was asked to be a guest designer for Art By MiRan's Showcase blog for March with the theme "Fun hair color". This is my first time being asked and it feels great :-)
Thank you for picking me ♥ 

This is also my first time making a shaker card. It was so much fun but I need to practise a bit. Although I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I love mermaids and this one by MiRan is so sweet. I colored her with pencils and added some "fishy" white dots with a gel pen. My daughter chose the hair color and that the tips would be a different one, kind of like the ombre style that she loves :-)



Paper: Cardstock
Decorations: Wood stars from UmWow Studio,
alpha stickers, sequins, glitter, banner from Silhouette.
Medium: Polychromos pencils, home made mist, stickles

No comments

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)