Blue

Sunday, January 11, 2015
Blue är temat på The Paper Shelters senaste utmaning. Egentligen Blue Winter men det verkar vara ok att bara ta den första ;-)
För ett tag sen berättade jag att jag vann stämplar från The Paper Shelter genom deras blog hop. Detta motivet är ett av de jag vann och den heter "I miss you".

.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✿.•°*”˜˜”*°•.

"Blue" is the theme of the latest of The Paper Shelters challenge. Well, it's really "Blue Winter" but it seems to be alright to just use the first word ;-)
A while back I told you that I won stamps from The Paper Shelter in their blog hop. This is one of them. The stamp is called "I miss you".





Stämpel: I miss you - The Paper Shelter
Dekorationer: Doilies, blommor/flowers
(de "skrynkliga" är handgjorda/the "wrinkly ones are handmade) 
Medium: Polychromos, Lindy's Stamp Gang Shimmer Spray: Buccaneer Bay Blue

2 comments

  1. What a stunning card Lena. You have done a lovely job with our image - congratulations on being one of the winners in our blog hop. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)