Dimension & Bling

Monday, September 19, 2016
I'm on a roll ;-) I've made so many cards recently and it feels great!

Today I'm playing over at Cas-ual Fridays and their challenge #156:


I used stamps from the Cas-ual Fridays stamp set Ka-Boom. I think it's so fun :-)
I made a background on watercolor paper with distress inks and cut out a square in the middle. I then turned that piece one time to add even more dimension to the card. I stamped the image and sentiment and added some black/gold Wink of Stella to the bomb.

The middle piece is attached with 3D squares on top of the sparkly background so that the gold shows around the edges.




***
I'm also entering this card in the

3 comments

  1. love this inky card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great background for that stamp - love your purple explosion of ink! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Tack för att du lämnar en kommentar. Jag läser alla och blir så glad att du tagit dig tid att skriva :-)
---------------------------------------------
Thank you for leaving a comment. I read every single one and I'm so happy that you took the time to write :-)